[fishes] [fishes]

i mean

it was okay. it got repetitive and the whole poetry thing got to be a little pretentious. I loved the animation part, that whole part with the blurry bubbles over video footage. If it was all more like that I would have given this a 9 or 10. i understand you weren't going for what i'm asking for, i'm just saying i felt the strong points of it were in those animation bits, not in the poetry/writing

Raiden's Crossover Raiden's Crossover

You are currently #666 in score :)

its really good i found it very funny even though i havent played all those games. good work dude.

Newgrounds 10th Tribute Newgrounds 10th Tribute

What the fuck was that

the animation was amazing and all of that stuff, but all it was was making them say '1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10'. wat is this, preschool? i would think that a little more thought would be put into a tribute like that.

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

it wasnt that good

for most of the time, the animation was pretty mediocre, except i really liked that one with the guy who uses the force to save his friend. that was good.

ConAir responds:

yes I agree some of the artists on there are VERY tallented

Lilium Lilium

INCREDIBLE!

THAT WAS AMAZING. TRULY AMAZING, ONE OF THE BEST ANIMATIONS I'VE EVER SEEN. I have a question though, you say that the shadow has a special need for her brother, what is that need?

Berserk Berserk

boring

that was really boring. the animation was mediocre, basically the only good part was the drawing. i dont know why this is blue.

DDR Nazi Fun DDR Nazi Fun

offensive

hitler was really bad. if you're not going to insult hitler, dont put him onto a public web page. its really offensive to me.

psychojester responds:

get over it, he died like 60 years ago.
Im sure in all the universe, that millions of horrible tragedies of much higher perportions have happened.
Stop being a winey pussy, and accept history.

Splinter Clay Splinter Clay

I LIKD IT

I liked it a lot, actually. I thought it was cool, but it doesnt deserve a 5, just a 4. The only weird thing was sometimes a guy would be in front of him and he would shoot blindly and somehow it would kill the guy.

MGS3: Boss Failures MGS3: Boss Failures

WOWOWOWOWOOW AMAZING!

OH MY GOD! I do believe that was the best parody i have ever seen! I'm not a huge fan of Metal Gear Solid, but I still laughed at those jokes! The box-eater was really funny! Great job, can't wait to see more parodies from u!

Mario vs. the Invasion Mario vs. the Invasion

WOWEE

That was some of the best sprite work ive ever seen! I agree, even though its a movie instead of a game which is what you said it was, it was really good and i loved it. MAKE MORE!!